49 Norman Street, EAST BRISBANE QLD 4169Leased
RECENTLY UPDATED COLONIAL COTTAGE
House - EAST BRISBANE QLD
Oozing with charm and character, this quaint colonial cottage sitting proudly on an elevated block, presents an enormous opportunity for prospective tenants.
Property features include
– Two traditional bedrooms, one with air-conditioning
– Additional sunroom or third bedroom as well as a study
– Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
– Separate lounge and dining areas, one with air-conditioning
– Large eat in kitchen with ample storage
– Additional storage area at the back of the property
– Large, fenced backyard
– Off street parking for three cars
– New flooring throughout
The spoils of this outstanding lifestyle precinct are all within easy walking distance to the eclectic blend of cafes, wine bars and restaurants along Stanley Street precinct, the Gabba Cricket Ground and the urban hub of South City Square.
49 Norman Street offers many other conveniences with bus transport only metres away, providing minimal commuting times and established health, education and entertainment facilities all within easy reach.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage