49 Lintern Street, RED HILL QLD 4059Leased
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
House - RED HILL QLD
This beautifully restored Queensland Workers Cottage perfectly combines modern and original features that will instantly make you feel at home. Perfect for the entertainer, this home boasts two large balconies overlooking gorgeous landscaped gardens.
– Four spacious bedrooms (two located on each level)
– Large master bedroom features a walk in robe and a two way bathroom
– Open plan living and dining areas capturing breezes all year round
– Two large rear balcony perfect for entertaining upstairs
– Second living area and large balcony on the lower level
– Additional bathroom and separate laundry located downstairs
– Fully fenced and secured large backyard
– Brand new carpet throughout
– 1x carport space and small storage area
– Pets considered upon application
Close to the city and only 15 minutes from the Airport via the Airport Link Tunnel, as well as local conveniences such as coffee shops, parks, supermarkets and stellar schools such as Kelvin Grove State College and Ithaca Creek State School- 49 Lintern Street is a comfortable residence surrounded by all the lifestyle amenities that you need.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on “email agent” or the Book Inspection Button to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces