43 Montclair Street, ASPLEY QLD 4034Leased
NEWLY RENOVATED LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH DUAL LIVING!
House - ASPLEY QLD
This beautiful family home has just undergone a facelift and is now ready for you to call home! With separate living upstairs and downstairs this is perfect for a growing family as a teenage retreat or for your guests to have their own space!
Additional Property Features Include:
– Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Large open plan living & dining area
– Good sized kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher and ample storage
– Main bathroom complete with bath, and separate toilet
– Large front balcony off living area
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Second fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances
– Large utility/lounge room area with air-conditioning
– Spacious office area – offering the ability to work/study from home
– Second bathroom & laundry area also located downstairs
– Double remote lock up garage
– Lots of additional storage spaces in the garage & downstairs area
– Large backyard area, fully fenced!
Within Walking Distance to the Coles Robinson Road Marketplace, Bus Stop located in Kirby Road, St Dympna’s Primary School and Aspley East State School.
A short drive will take you to the Aspley Shopping Precinct, Aspley Hypermarket, Geebung Railway Station, Westfield Chermside Shopping Complex, Prince Charles Public Hospital, St Vincent’s Private Hospital and Aspley State High School. The CBD is 12.6km and the Airport 13.5km.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage