PICTURE PERFECT OUTLOOK WITH A BEAUTIFUL RENOVATION
House - KEDRON QLD
Behind the stunning bougainvillea wrapped gatehouse and sitting in a cul-de-sac, this designer style home defines a picture perfect renovation. This refined, light-filled and breezy haven is well-suited to a range of lifestyle requirements.
The home’s traditional hardwood floors complement the modern fixtures and fittings, and the open plan layout allows for a free flowing of spaces from indoors to outdoors, making the open-air deck perfect for entertaining guests, alfresco style.
Other property features include
– Well equipped kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a strutted window awning opening up onto a servery or breakfast bar
– Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes, and the master featuring a stunning ensuite and walk-in-robe
– Stunningly renovated main bathroom complete with shower over bath combination
– White plantation shutters throughout
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout but perfectly positioned to also capture fabulous breezes
– Key-less front door entry and gated entry with video intercom
– Sprawling 562m2 fully fenced block
– Only six homes in the street with only local traffic
Conveniently located to the area’s most popular schools like St Anthony’s Primary School, Padua College and Mount Alvernia College, and handy to local cafes, Kedron Coles, Stafford Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside. Walking distance to public transport and easy access to the Sunshine Coast Highway for a weekend getaway.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage