House - HAMILTON QLD
This beautifully renovated Queenslander positioned on a large corner block boasts 5 large bedrooms with built-in robes throughout and 3 large modern bathrooms.
Additional Features Include:
– Large open living and dining area on the upper level
– Modern kitchen equipped with a stone island, chef’s oven and a gas cooktop.
– Huge entertainers veranda capturing cooling breezes and views across the mountain.
– Large master bedroom with a walk-in robe and a study nook/dressing area delighting in garden outlooks and mountain glimpses
– 5th bedroom located downstairs with separate bathroom perfect for independence
– Second lounge room and sunlit terrace on the ground level
– Low maintenance, fully fenced yard with large trees perfect for privacy
– Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
– Ducted and split system air-conditioning, rainwater tank and a gas hot water system
– Electric front gate accessing the double car garage
Positioned within an exclusive Hamilton Street, this idyllic setting is only 450m from Ascot State School. A moment’s walk from bus stops, parkland and playgrounds, residents will also enjoy an array of surrounding cafes and restaurants. Close to esteemed schools, including St Rita’s, St Margaret’s and Clayfield College, this home presents a lifestyle like no other.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599 m²
- 2 Garage