120 Pfingst Road, WAVELL HEIGHTS QLD 4012Leased
LEASED AFTER 1ST INSPECTION!
House - WAVELL HEIGHTS QLD
This renovated home situated in a vibrant family-friendly neighbourhood, is perfect for growing families and or first-time parents! The interior has been restored to uplift the beauty of this space. Fabulous entertaining and alfresco dining all year round, inclusive of a breakfast bar ideal for casual meals and weekly meal prep. This kitchen has been successfully modernized through the clever installation of stone benchtops, induction cooking and a walk-in pantry. This stunning layout is perfect for a summer barbeque graced with your loved one’s presence
Property features include –
– 4 generously sized bedrooms inclusive of a master’s suite
– Air-conditioning in the main bedroom and living area
– The master’s suite hosts a walk-in robe, air conditioning and a newly renovated ensuite, with floor to ceiling tiles and a large vanity
– Spacious kitchen that cleverly integrates out to a large, covered deck that overlooks the beautifully landscaped backyard
– Lock up garage containing storage
– European laundry, conveniently tucked away in the gorgeously laid out hallway in conjunction with a powder room positioned close by the deck
Wavell Heights has become one of the most sought-after suburbs on the northside of Brisbane. Elevated, catching the Moreton Bay breezes with easy access to all amenities. Westfield Shopping town, Chermside Business Centre and Kedron/Wavell RSL are only a few minutes’ drive. Easy access to bus, rail, state and private schools. Approximately 10 minutes’ drive to the Gateway Arterial, DFO and Brisbane Airport. You will love living at Wavell Heights! Please contact our office today to schedule your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 637 m²